This is a new version of B112 which is discontinued. The new product may be differ slightly from the previous version.
- Slightly square-raised browband
- Headpiece has a single cheekpiece for the hackamore
- Hackamore cheekpieces with adjustable strap under the cheeks to keep them in place
New English Collection: NEFADX
Please note that this bridle does not include the Hackamore itself, only the headpiece, browband and cheekpieces.
This collection is identical to the D Collection, with the exception of an item or two. It offers the same features and technical properties. The main difference lies in its aesthetic sobriety, with stainless steel buckles and stitching in shade that match the leather. Like the D Collection, it is made entirely of Dy'on leather.
The New English Collection is popular with very-high-level riders. Ot is designed for those who aim for more discretion whilst combining quality and comfort.
Each model in the New English Collection comes with the S-shaped headpiece - the latest product of Dy'on innovation.
Whilst it was developed for show jumping, the New English Collection can also be used in all other equestrian disciplines and fits the morphologies of many breeds.
Characteristics of the collection:
- Dy'on leather: Grade 1 Catalan leather tanned in Igualada, Spain
- Vegetable tanning developed excusively by Dy'on
- Natural dyes
- English leather type finish
- Stainless steel buckles
- Stitching in matching colours
- Supple S-shaped headpiece - latest Dy'on innovation